COVID - 19 RULES, POLICIES, AND RESERVATION INFO
As we continue to navigate this time and re-open in ways that bring us closer to you, it is important to continue to take whatever measures are necessary to keep everyone safe. here you can find information on how we are planning on moving forward.
1. Take-out procedures will remain the same: call ahead and wait in line at the front door. We will only be allowing one family into the restaurant at a time, so please be mindful of others.
2. Dine-in will only be permitted to those who have called ahead to make a reservation, and all reservations will be for our patio and outdoor seating. To confirm seating, we will need a full name and phone number so that we can properly account for everyone who is coming in and out as per the regulations set by the Ontario government. Please call 416 546 6261 to make a reservation.
3. All dine-in tables will have a "service table" attached to it - this will create an extra barrier of space between us and you to keep social distancing measures in place. This area will create a space for us to place your food and drink, and for you to place empty dishes and glassware when you are ready for them to be taken away. It is important that everyone respects that these designated areas are strictly for this purpose, as to not allow anyone to come closer than 6ft from one another.
4. all reservations will be allowed a 1.5 hour time frame, and will be scheduled within specific time frames, as allocated by us. This will allow for servers to have the time and space necessary to effectively sanitize all surfaces. the time frames will be scheduled as follows:
10am - 11:30am
11:45am - 1:15pm
1:30pm - 3pm
3:15pm - 4:45pm
5PM - 6:30PM
6:45pm - 8:15PM
8:30pm - 10pm
10:00am - 11:30am
11:45am - 1:15pm
1:30pm - 3:00pm
3:15pm - 4:45pm
5. We will continue to only take credit and debit payments to reduce handling of cash.
6.IN CASE OF RAIN - While dining on the patio, if It begins to rain, we will sadly have to wrap up your food to go, and send you on your way!
In these instances we ask that you take direction from your server, to minimize chaos and contact in the process.
7. We are taking extra measures above and beyond our usual sanitization measures in our kitchen and front-of-house areas. These include all of our staff wearing masks, using cleaning products that effectively kill germs like covid-19, keeping any staff home that are feeling unwell, and requiring a clear-test upon their ability to return to work, and having minimal staff working at any given time. Staff will be regularly cleaning commonly touched surfaces, as well as tables and chairs.
8. We will be refusing entry to anyone who is presenting with covid-19 symptoms, and ask that individuals who are feeling unwell simply stay home.
9. we will have one designated washroom available to customers, and one designated for staff, please ensure that you adhere to these designations for everyones safety.
10. If there are any questions, we would be happy to hear from you! Please reach us at , and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
We are keen to get back to some level of normalcy, as we're sure we all are, and hope that we can all work together so that our wider Toronto community can continue to recover together. we can't wait to see you all!